Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I love food in movies

{Disney's Lady and the Tramp}
I think this is how it started...

{Babette's Feast, 1987}
I was too young to understand the nuances, but it got me hungry!

 {Like Water for Chocolate, 1992}
{Eat Drink Man Woman, 1994}
{Big Night, 1996 - Isabella Rossellini looking stunning as usual}
The '90s served forth many epicurian treats (food + more :)).

{Chocolat, 2000}
{Ratatouille, 2007}
And I couldn't say no to Juliette Binoche or cute Pixar creatures.

 {Eat Pray Love, 2010}
I admit, I read the book first and the movie (understandably) couldn't capture all those evolving inner thoughts. But it will make your stomach cry: vino, pizza and pasta! (And then you'll want to hop the next plane to Italy :)).

{I'll be traveling all day and so sorry I can't visit your lovely blogs right away! Can't wait to visit and comment when I'm back online!}

(Images via starpulse, Dimsy's Top Period Dramas, Virtual Gourmet, mubi, Apronistas, film-otaku, The Cute Blog, Recipes for Trouble and IMDB.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...