Monday, January 10, 2011

AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE FROM THE DOKTOR!!



   Now that all of the major holidays are over (Halloween, Christmas and Thanksgiving), there are still many different holidays and festivals found throughout the United States and all over the world.  I have sent out liaison's to scour the globe to bring you these different festivities and holidays from people like you and me and how they celebrate the rest of the year.  If you know of anything you  would like seen or heard of please leave me a message or a note and I will send out someone to investigate everything  I can find out  about that celebration.  I will leave no rock unturned to find it!  Starting with January and throughout the rest of the year.  I have also not been very receptive to leaving my own comments.  I love reading your comments!!!  I will make it one of my 1st priorities to give my responses to the comments made to my blog, and if you have a blog I am going to come and visit you since you have taken the time to visit me! Please let me know what you think of  the festivals and holidays that I have written about, and if there's something I may have left out. 
   Thank you all for subscribing and browsing at my blog, I hope you will enjoy the stories to come and I hope to hear from you!!! Again thank you for all of the comments and feedback!
Sincerely,
"The Doktor"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...