Thursday, December 22, 2011

DIY WATERLESS SNOW GLOBES!

   This comes from www.plumadorable.com .  Enjoy making a few of these as adorable gifts for friends, family and other people close to your hear.


Waterless Snow Globes

I have so many fun things to show you. I am really excited to share with you what my good friend Courtney did with my mantel. She transformed it into a Christmas wonderland. But, it will have to wait a couple of days because I am busy getting ready for this craft fair that Jess and I are doing on Saturday. For now I will show you how cute and easy these waterless snow globes are.

snowglobe-1-2

snowglobe labels
snowglobe labels2


snow

snowglobe labels3
It really does make me smile.
snowglobe-5
~Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...