Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SNOW WHITE COCOA RECIPE!

This recipe comes from www.happyhomefairy.com .  Who doesn't like a new hot chocolate recipe.  On a cold day, there is nothing better on a cold night!

Snow Cocoa





This is one of my FAVORITE drinks to make during the winter time! EVERYONE goes nuts over it! In fact, our women’s ministry at church just did a big Christmas event and we served this delicious-ness and so many people have asked for the recipe I figured I’d better blog about it!
But, I have to tell you. I am so bad at remembering to take pictures. I even made this drink the other night for our Christmas caroling outing and I forgot to snap a shot of it.
So I borrowed this pic of Hot White Chocolate Cocoa from The Food Channel – just so you could get a little visual. :-) If you click the picture, it will take you to their recipe for Hot White Chocolate Cocoa.
My recipe is different – and I love that it’s called Snow Cocoa. Very fitting for this time of year!
Snow Cocoa
Ingredients -
  • 2 cups whipping cream
  • 6 cups milk (I usually use whole milk or 2%)
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 12 oz pkge white chocolate chips (try to use Ghiradelli if you can – YUM!)
Directions -
  1. Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker.
  2. Heat on low for 2-2 1/2 hours or until chocolate is melted and mixture is hot.
  3. Stir well to blend.
  4. Enjoy from a Snowman mug on a chilly day.





Click the image to find out how to make this adorable mug!
Happy Snow Cocoa-ing! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...