Thursday, October 21, 2010

The composer next door

{Chopin museum, Valldemossa, Mallorca, Spain}
I always thought it must have been so dreamy for Chopin's Mallorca neighbors, back in the day when he lived & composed there. So I was thrilled to learn our new neighbor is a composer!

{Valldemossa, Mallorca}
The neighbor's been hard at work on a piece for London's Covent Garden & I love closing my eyes when spellbinding piano music fills the air...daydreaming of old Mallorca. :)
~ Have a dreamy, spellbound weekend! ~

P.S. Isn't it great when neighbors make life nicer?
P.P.S. I'll be traveling and offline rest of today, but can't wait to visit your blogs when I'm back!

(Images via Recollections of a Vagabonde and Travelpod.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...