Monday, November 14, 2011

3D CARDBOARD STARS!

   This great diy comes from www.greylustergirl.blogspot.com.  Put some of these on your Christmas tree or anywhere around the house that needs a little decoration.


3-D Cardboard Star



I have one thing from my Fourth of July mantel done, wahoo! I better get cracken cause the 4th is just around the corner! If you are in a Independence Day mode too, why not make one of these fun 3-D cardboard stars!

Here is what I did: Grab an empty box of cereal. Trace and cut out two stars. Score both stars from their tips to the indented parts (5 times each star). Push the stars out on the score lines by the tips and push in by the indented parts.



If that doesn't make sense to you, head over and follow this tutorial.

Glue the stars together. I used hot glue.



Once dry, spray paint them your color of choice. Distress with ink if desired.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...