Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

(via)
Don't we have so much to be thankful for? In the spirit of the (US) Thanksgiving holiday, amazing Marilou at Twenty York Street has tagged me to share a gratitude list. Thank you Marilou! I couldn't be happier to oblige. :)
  • I am thankful to be alive - a privilege denied many
  • For having a roof over my head & place to sleep each night
  • For not having to worry where my next meal will come from
  • For my safety - I can walk down my street without fear of bombs, war, torture
  • And for what I have - more health than sickness, loved ones, priceless immaterial experiences, passions to pursue
~ I'm signing off early this week, but wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving full of laughter, peace, thankful thoughts, and nourishment in body and soul! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...