Monday, November 22, 2010

THESE ARE A LITTLE ON THE LATE SIDE, BUT HERE ARE SOME PICTURES OF MY HOUSE FOR HALLOWEEN 2010!!

   I finally got around to getting the pictures from my  camera onto my computer.  I always took pictures in the day time, but this year I decided to take them at night with just the lighting I used on them.  Some didn't turn out like I planned, it might be time for me to upgrade my camera.  Everything was hand made, the windows were covered with styrofoam boards, the ground breaker coffins were also made from styrofoam.  So without further ado here they are:

 

The vacancy sign blinked on and off



 


 

 

This is the front door where the trick or treaters would come






The ravens eye blinked on and off




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...