Thursday, October 20, 2011

DIY, DECORATING FAKE PUMPINS FOR A LITTLE BIT OF PAZZAZ!

   This is another one from www.lilluna.com .  These could probably be left up in and around the house until Thanksgiving has come and gone.


So little by little we have been harvesting our pumpkins, with all kinds of crafty ideas dancing around in our heads...

I've seen lots of black and white pumpkins around blogland and I think they are so chic. We decided to dress up these traditional pumpkins with some black and white chic awesomeness!!


 

So, go grab your supplies...

And let's get started!!

I started with 4 pumpkins (can you tell which ones are real and which ones are fake?)


Step 1:


(You'll see later that I changed the white paint to a sparkly black, I'm indecisive like that)

Step 2:


Step 3:

While the pod podge is drying...



After mod podge, and paint are completely dry, your done!!



I like the decoupaged pumpkins with my inside decor as well...


Thanks again for having me Kristyn!! Can't wait to see all the other fun pumpkin ideas this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...