Friday, October 28, 2011

JACK SKELLINGTON BROWNIE BITES!

   These come form www.cakejournal.com .  Make a couple batches, they won't last very long around and spook or ghoul!!


Jack Skellington brownie bites



Halloween treats

I am thinking out possible treats for our haunted Halloween party. Maybe will these brownie bites be on the menu?
Jack Skellington the pumpkin king, is so easy to make. Just cut out a white fondant disc and some black fondant for his eyes and nose and a black gourmet writer (Americolor) for the mouth.



Halloween treats

I have used a little dab of buttercream to keep the Jack’s in place on top of the brownie bites. I always use this recipe for the brownies. If you use milk chocolate the taste is more mild if your kids don’t like a strong chocolate taste.
Happy Caking!
Louise

Here are the Halloween cookies that we will be enjoying today. “Dead” fingers, green witches finger and then the Halloween cookies decorated with royal icing. I got inspired by the recipe from Martha Stewart for the “dead” and witches fingers. I gave both a light dusting with some cocoa powder. I think that I like the white ones the best.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...