Monday, October 24, 2011

DIY, PRINTABLE HALLOWEEN PARTY INVITATIONS, ANY GHOUL THAT SEES THESE WILL WANT TO ATTEND!!

 

 

   I thought these would be cool for an adult halloween party.  Who wouldn't want to attend it after getting these in the mail.  Brought to you by www.trulysmitten.blogspot.com .  May your party raise the DEAD!!


 DIY Ghoulish Halloween Invitation





   With my favorite ghoulish holiday fast approaching, I thought I'd share with you an antiquated and creepy DIY Halloween invitation I made over the weekend. Hope these come in handy for your halloween festivities!

What you'll need:

- kraft paper (5.5 x 8.5)
- white envelopes
- white card stock (4 x 6)
- 2 black tea bags (I used Twinning's English Breakfast).

**You can download my invitation template here and a portrait of the unfortunate uncle here.




   The longer you soak the paper, the darker and more antiquated the paper can look. I soaked for a good 10 minutes.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...